MAF in 2021
- MAF flew more than 5.7 million kilometres – more than 143 times around the equator.
- MAF flew to around 1,000 destinations worldwide in 2021.
- MAF flew more than 32,500 hours and more than 42,000 flight legs, flying around 101,000 passengers and 4 million kg of freight (excluding passenger baggage allowances).
Photo: Gregory Vine
Disaster Relief for Kasese, Uganda
- MAF has over 120 aircraft serving in 27 countries.
- MAF has more than 1,200 staff serving around the world.
- MAF flights serve around 1,400 organisations.
- MAF flies over 8,400 nautical miles every day.
- A MAF aircraft takes off or lands every 6 minutes.
- Daily, MAF flies around 270 passengers and over 11,000 kg of freight (excluding passenger baggage allowances).
Photo: Annelie Edsmyr
Loading building supplies and kitchen appliances for a remote high school in Papua New Guinea