MAF is committed to the highest standards of conduct and behaviour. This includes the promotion and support of ethical behaviour, corporate compliance, and good corporate governance. One method of maintaining these is through the Whistleblowing Policy.
The Whistleblowing Policy is the reporting mechanism to enable clear, convenient, and safe reporting of wrongdoing without fear of reprisal or negative consequences. This includes reporting any concerns about wrongdoing on the part of any employee or volunteer of MAF, implementing partners, suppliers, or contractors. Any information received will be treated seriously and confidentially, in line with best practice and applicable law.
What should be reported
Examples can include:
- criminal offences, including fraud or bribery;
- failure to comply with the law;
- miscarriages of justice;
- endangering someone’s health and safety;
- damage to the environment;
- any breach of the MAFI Code of Conduct
- a danger to the public or the financial system;
- the covering up of any act in the above.
How to report
If you have any concerns or allegations, please report it immediately in person or in writing to a member of MAF management, or by emailing [email protected]. Alternative methods are listed in the whistleblowing policy.