Quality, Safety & Security
Safety is of utmost importance to MAF International. We operate our aircraft to the highest international standards.
- MAF work in full compliance with the national aviation regulations of the countries where we operate.
- We also benchmark our standards against the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) requirements.
- Our pilots, engineers and operational staff all receive high levels of training.
- We monitor the safety and quality of our operations via our Safety and Quality management systems, and our safety record compares favourably with similar civil aviation operations in the United States or Europe.
- We also face many challenges with the security of our staff around the world. To meet this need, we have a dedicated security manager who monitors security worldwide and assists programmes in assessing risk and putting in place mitigations to ensure that we can continue to live and work safely in the countries that we are called to.
Our aim is to provide support for ministry in challenging situations but to work safely in all that we do.